Skip to main content


We have represented many families, individuals, and businesses throughout Canada and have a proven track record in bringing in skilled professionals and business people, sponsoring spouses, partners and family members worldwide.

Express Entry

Express Entry is an online system that is used to manage immigration applications from skilled workers. There are 3 immigration programs managed through Express Entry: Canadian Experience class, Federal Skilled Worker Program, And Federal Skilled Trades Program.


Each province and territory have its own stream (immigration programs that target certain groups) Foreign Worker Stream, International Student Stream, In Demand Skills Stream, Masters Graduate Stream, ONIP PhD Graduate Stream, Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream, Ontario’s Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream, And Ontario’s Express Entry French -Speaking Skilled Worker Stream.


A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is a document that an employer in Canada may need to get before hiring a foreign worker.

Humanitarian & Compassionate

Foreign nationals who wish to immigrate to Canada must apply for and obtain a permanent resident visa from aboard. Foreign nationals do not have the right to apply for permanent residence from within Canada if they do not meet the requirements of an in-Canada immigration class, or if they are otherwise inadmissible. However, section A25(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act(IRPA) allows foreign nationals who are inadmissible or who are ineligible to apply in an immigration class, to apply for permanent residence, or for an exemption from a requirement of the Act, based on humanitarian and compassionate (H&C) consideration.

Work Permits

Most foreign nationals need a work permit to work in Canada. There are 2 types of work permits; An employer-specific work permit lets you work in Canada according to the conditions on your work permit such as the name of the employer, how long you can work, and the location where you can work. An open work permit lets you work for any employer in Canada.

Canadian Citizenship

To be a permanent resident, you need to have:

  • lived in Canada for 3 out of the last 5 years
  • filed your taxes, if you need to
  • prove your language skills
  • pass a citizenship test
  • take the oath of citizenship

Working Holiday Visa

The working holiday program allows participants to stay for longer than a typical tourist visa and allows participants to work in various industries and locations across Canada while experiencing the country’s diverse landscapes and culture. Your country must be on the list.

Out Of Status Construction Worker

Out-of Status construction workers in the GTA and their family members who have come to Canada with valid temporary status, but have fallen out of status, may use this application.

Visitor visa Extension

Visitor Visa Extension is when you want to extend your stay in Canada as a visitor, it’s a document that allows you to stay in Canada longer as visitor


Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a Canadian citizen or person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian act or permanent resident.


A Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), also referred to as a visitor visa, is an official document issued by a Canadian visa office that is placed in your passport to show that you have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident (either as a visitor, a student, or a worker)

Permanent Resident Card

You must meet the residency obligation to get a PR Card. you must have been physically present in Canada for a minimum of 730 days within the past five (5) years.